L2Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2Infinity

Lineage 2 Clan Relapse Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:43 pm

This forum was designed to keep our clan more organized, we can't always be in game to talk or communicate with one another at the same time, but we can post ideas here so that none of our members miss out on any of the details surrounding our clan.

All members are expected to fill out an application, upon creating an account with this forum. From the old members of the clan to the new members of the clan that will be joining us in the future. This will help everyone just get to know one another on a more personal level, which will promote strength within the clan. The better we know one another the more willing we will be to go out and take a dirt nap for each member when that situation arises.

The only other rule on this forum is no disrespect. Most of us are adults or at the least getting close to becoming an adult, and childish disrespect will not be tolerated. I stress again we are on the same team, and when a situation comes up that another member pisses you off you need to know how to control yourself for the good of the clan. A casual discussion will get you alot further than pointless flaming.

I look forward to getting to know all of you more and more as each day in game passes, thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope you enjoy the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://l2infinity.forumotion.net

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1